Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Sound Of The Audi S4, Info 2016

Every morning as I get into my car to exit for work, I see my neighbour at a few doors down removing in his new Audi S4. I always delay entering to my car to ensure that I can hear him do; the sound of the V6 Supercharged engine at 6:30am always puts a smile in this little face. I’m a petrol head, there, I said hello. I opted for him to get used Audi S4 in Oxford a few years ago.

During summer months months my neighbour and I often take our cars about the back and wash them and chill having a can of beer. We both love our Audis and still have mutual respect for every single other’s cars. I used to have an S4 but I recently traded that set for a S5 as my children are now surfaced and no longer need lifts from me!

The S4 utilizes a 3-litre TFSI V6 engine, producing 328bhp and 325lb of torque. It can do 0-62mph in 5.1 seconds, out of the box the norm now each day it is electronically tied to 155mph. My neighbour drove to the site Germany last summer even though he was there he got his car de-restricted to ensure that he could “stretch its legs” about the autobahn. My neighbour drove up to Germany last summer even though he was there he got his car de-restricted to ensure he could “stretch its legs” about the autobahn.

Although the S4 is focused on power and gratifaction it does have breathtaking fuel consumption and CO2 figures. On a combined cycle it could possibly return 29.1 MPG and emit 225g of CO2 per Kilometre. My neighbour gets the S-Tronic gearbox which further improves fuel economy to 30.1 MPG and 219 grams of CO2 per Kilometre – so good for a high end saloon.

Visit The One Stop Shop For Discounts On Books Or All Your Shopping Needs Here:  http://www.ShopperStopMart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment